The service of inquiring about a new work permit is one of the services that have been provided by the Public Authority for Manpower through its official website on the Internet, and the Authority has also worked to provide many other electronic services to contribute to the economic growth within Kuwaiti territories, including the Small Enterprise Support Portal The medium and labor support service is in addition to the additional support grievance service as well.
Public Authority for Manpower Work Permit
The Public Authority for Manpower in the State of Kuwait works to follow up all matters related to expatriate or national workers in all sectors, and the Authority provides many electronic services to workers and employers through its official website on the Internet, as part of its constant endeavor to preserve the times of auditors in addition to Her keenness to keep them safe from infectious diseases such as seasonal flu and coronavirus.
Inquire about a new work permit
An easier service was provided by the Manpower Authority in the State of Kuwait to provide the employer with all the services he needs in order to manage the national manpower and expatriate workers he has, and the service of issuing a new work permit and inquiring about the issuance request is one of the most prominent of these services at all.
How to inquire about a work permit
Many employers take the following steps to inquire about a new work permit:
- Moving to an easier service on the Internet ” from here “.
- Enter the username and password in the provided fields.
- Click on the green Enter button.
- Choose the services of expatriate workers from the list of services.
- Click on Work Permission, then select Request Permission for the first time.
- Clicking on the “Follow Services” icon to display the required information.
Steps to issue a new work permit
New work permits are issued to expatriates in the State of Kuwait as follows:
- Moving to an easier system ” from here ” directly.
- Enter the username and password, then press enter.
- Clicking on the menu, then choosing Expat Services.
- Selecting work permits, then clicking on Request Work Permission for the first time.
- Clicking on New Application, then clicking on Issue Work Permit.
- Enter all the required information and then submit the request.
Conditions for obtaining a work permit
All the following conditions must be met in order for an employer to renew a worker’s permit in the State of Kuwait:
- The worker must enter Kuwait with a work permit.
- The worker must obtain an entry visa that has fulfilled all the procedures followed for the work.
- The worker must provide the following documents:
- A copy of the travel visa.
- A copy of the signature approval.
- A copy of the worker’s passport in addition to a copy of the residency.
- Bring the worker’s original passport when needed.
- A copy of the civil card of the employer or his delegate.
- A copy of the work contract signed by the worker and the employer.
- Pay all fees for the work permit issuance.
New work permit fees
The State of Kuwait collects 50 Kuwaiti dinars when the work permit is issued for the first time, while the work permit is obtained free of charge and without the need to pay any of the fees, and these fees are paid by the employer when issuing the permit through the easiest platform of the Manpower Authority.
Public Authority for Manpower Renewal of Work Permit
The employer must renew the work permit for all workers upon the expiration of its validity period, in order not to expose the work and the worker to any of the violations and additional fees or penalties stipulated in the executive regulations of the General Authority for Manpower, and the following are the steps for renewing the work permit for citizens and expatriates.
Renewal fees for a work permit in Kuwait
The Public Authority for Manpower is working to collect 10 Kuwaiti dinars upon renewing the work permit by the owner of the company, and these fees are collected through the electronic payment channel K-net without the need to visit any of the authority’s branches spread across Kuwait, in order to preserve the time of citizens and expatriates. And employers.
Renewal of Kuwait work permit for citizens
The following steps are taken by the employer to renew a work permit for national workers in Kuwait through an easier platform:
- Visit the website of the Manpower Authority “ from here ”.
- Click on the easiest service for company owners.
- Choose to log in for easier service, then click on the login link.
- Type in the username and password, then click on enter.
- Click on National Labor Services from the right side of the screen.
- Choose renewal of work permit or national employment, then click on New Application.
- Click on Apply for Work Permit Renewal, then select Worker.
- Click on the renew button, then enter all the required information.
- Click on Submit Application when you have finished entering the information.
Renewal of work permit in Kuwait for expatriates
The employer shall renew the work permit for expatriate workers in the State of Kuwait as follows:
- Moving to the easiest service ” from here ” directly.
- Complete the login process or create a new account.
- Click on Expat Services from the right side of the screen.
- Click on Work Permits, then click on Renew Work Permit or Expatriate Labor.
- Choose a new application, then click on the Renew Work Permit button.
- Click on renewing permission for a worker whose permission to work has expired.
- Enter the required information, then click Continue.
- Click on the Continue button to confirm the work permit renewal process.
Link to inquire about the new work permit
We can move to an easier platform for electronic services on the Internet ” from here ” directly to log in, and then follow the steps previously mentioned to complete the process.
Inquiries about a new work permit in the State of Kuwait are done by going to the website of the Public Authority for Manpower on the Internet, then moving to an easier platform and logging in, followed by choosing the services of expatriate workers and inquiring about a work permit by clicking on the option to continue issuing a new work permit as well. Previously.